16.8.11

Someday in Barcelona


I’ve had a weekend from Saturday afternoon until Monday. So I’ve decided to do a short journey. BARCELONA. It’s just getting out from my mind. Just like that.
Six hours stuck in the bus until my ass is maybe flat, but it doesn’t make me tired or gave bad mood even the landscape (south-west of France) is not beautiful. I’m dying to visit Barcelona that people said as an exotic city.
In Catalunya, the famous meeting point of the city
I had not so much time to visit this city. So I took a touristic bus that gives me a chance to see all the touristic places in Barcelona for one day.
All I can say is I would love to live in Barcelona. This city has the coolest ambiance. For me, so far there’s no other city that can compare the beauty of Paris, and it’s still like that until now. But for the ambiance and the “exoticness”, the facilities of public transport (which is sooo easy, 24h non-stop!), Barcelona wins. Plus there’s a beach which is so clean. It impressed me so much because it’s a big city but its beaches are greats.
I think we can call Barcelona as a fashion city, because all people are really dressing up in the streets. You never get alone in a town center (even it’s 4 o’clock in the morning!) because there’s always people (most of them are youth) who sits in the streets, drink a coffee, do some art performances, or do whatever they want. Nobody’s care. It reminds me of Berlin. It’s so cool.



So many freelance artisans in the streets


It’s a perfect city (except for the cleanness which is bbrrrr) with some combination of modern zone (the contemporary’s buildings), old zone (church, cathedral, old houses, etc), and the landscape (mountain and beaches). I would like to come back again to Barcelona someday. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment