12.7.11

I am sure Paris is a man



Paris is the most romantic city on earth – everyone


Il n’y a que deux endroits au monde où l’on puisse vivre heureux: chez soi et à Paris - Ernest Hemingway  (There are only two places in the world where we can live happily: in your country and in Paris.)

I am not really sure about this. There’s many friends who said to me that live in Paris is so stressful. I took the conclusion from them that Paris is perfect for visiting, not for living.


I like Frenchmen very much, because even when they insult you they do it so nicely - Josephine Baker
I am so sure about this. A few boys who had tried to seduce me, even they were drunk, they did it so politely.




An artist has no home in Europe except in Paris - Friedrich Nietzsche
I just want to put another one town that’s maybe better, Berlin.


In America only the successful writer is important, in France all writers are important, in England no writer is important, and in Australia you have to explain what a writer is - Geoffrey Cottrell
A bit racist, lol.


The first thing that strikes a visitor to Paris is a taxi - Fred Allen


In Paris, one is always reminded of being a foreigner.  If you park your car wrong, it is not the fact that it’s on the sidewalk that matters, but the fact that you speak with an accent - Roman Polanski
I’ve been there, but I parked perfectly.


 
Maybe the center one is a foreigner
  
France is the only country where the money falls apart and you can’t tear the toilet paper - Billy Wilder
Yes, you can find it easily in the entire public toilet.


When we arrived in London, my sadness at leaving Paris was turned into despair. After my long stay in the French capital, huge, ponderous, massive London seemed to me as ugly a thing as man could contrive to make - James Weldon Johnson




The best of America drifts to Paris. The American in Paris is the best American. It is more fun for an intelligent person to live in an intelligent country. France has the only two things toward which we drift as we grow older—intelligence and good manners - F. Scott Fitzgerald
I definitely agree with two last terms.


Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant - Honoré de Balzac
Even that we imagine that Balzac’s not famous, we could guess easily that who wrote those quote is French.




This is what you do on your very first day in Paris. You get yourself, not a drizzle, but some honest-to-goodness rain, and you find yourself someone really nice and drive her through the Bois de Boulogne in a taxi. The rain’s very important. That’s when Paris smells sweetest.  It’s the damp chestnut trees – Audrey Hepburn


Then my quotes are:
Every time I put my feet in Paris, I felt an unordinary passion and an unusual big energy, like I just want to spend the rest of my life for staring those beautiful buildings there. At the night, Paris is ten times more amazing. Regarding the Eiffel lights at midnite reminds you that earth is too beautiful and you will be thrilled to know how lucky you’re there.


If it could be a human, I am sure Paris is a man. Too many seduction that he tried to do with me, and he always did it successfully.




No comments:

Post a Comment